Predictive hydrometeorological information:
- short-term weather forecasts (temperature and wind conditions, precipitation, atmospheric phenomena, cloud cover);
- marine weather forecast (wind speed and direction, swell and period of swell);
- storm warnings for OYA, ohss and RIP;
- forecast of weather conditions for the day that contribute to air pollution (NMU);
- specialized forecasts for contract territories.
Actual hydrometeorological information (daily, monthly, annual and multi-year data):
- temperature mode (average, maximum, minimum air temperature);
- wind mode, wind direction, wind rose;
- amount, type and duration of precipitation;
- type and duration of atmospheric phenomena;
- atmospheric pressure, humidity, cloud cover;
- snow cover and ice-frost deposits;
- soil temperature at the surface and depth.
Environmental monitoring for sampling and analysis:
- air pollution;
- selection and analysis of bottom sediments;
the quality of surface waters according to hydrochemical indicators;
- selection and analysis of soil for heavy metals;
- radioactive contamination of the natural environment;
- background concentrations of pollutants in atmospheric air and surface waters.
- the level of the Caspian sea (maximum, minimum, average);
- water temperature;
- ice phenomena;
- height of sea waves, speed and direction of the sea current;
- review of the surge phenomena.