RSE “Kazhydromet” with 2013 numerical weather prediction model WRF which is one of the most versatile and modern systems of modelling of the atmosphere. The WRF model – is a free software product, it is widely and successfully used for weather forecasting at research centers and national meteorological services of different countries. In online mode, with a resolution model WRF – 2, 4, 13 and 18 km and lead time of forecasts from 24 to 168 hours available forecast next meteorological parameters:
1. the forecast of the air temperature near the ground and at various heights.
2. forecast precipitation.
3. the forecast surface pressure;
4. the forecast surface wind and gusts.
5. forecast severe frost (cold half);
6. the forecast of extreme heat (during the warm half-year);
7. prognostic upper air chart, with the forecast CAPE – 'll Available Potential Energy (Potential energy convective instability) for 36 hours, every 3 hours (with permission of the model 13 km) for 26 cities of Kazakhstan.
8. Meteograms (weather, wind, temperature and rainfall) for more than 300 cities in Central Asia.
In 2017, developed by maps of the watersheds of rivers in Kazakhstan to improve hydrological forecasts. With ARGIS, was produced by their visualization in 3D. The map clearly visible topography – the mountainous areas, ravines and forest plantations, and areas where it can accumulate large snow reserves, which are considered in hydrological forecasts.
2018 adapted and run hydrological model HBV (Hydrological Water-balance Model – water-balance model of the catchment developed by the Swedish hydrometeorological Institute) for lowland rivers. Currently it is adapted for rivers in Kazakhstan. The input data for the model are average daily temperature, daily rainfall, average potential evaporation and a digital elevation model.
In 2019 developed by automated interactive map:
1. “the Monitoring of atmospheric air of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, with the display of data monitoring the state of atmospheric air on the territory of Kazakhstan in 45 cities and towns in 140 posts.
2. «Monitoring of surface water quality of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, with the display of observations of surface water quality by hydrochemical indicators 142 hydrochemical shot distributed on 141 water bodies: 91 rivers, 31 lakes, 15 reservoirs, 3 channels and 1 sea.